Come for the opportunity, stay for the growth.
Barbara thought she was going to be a CEO’s wife. Life happened and she walked away. Barbara found herself back at the beginning of a path. She had $6,000 to her name to start her new life. She borrowed $20K from her mother and got to work through the opportunity of Real Estate. 3 years later she owned her own home. 5 years later she had $300K cash in the bank. Today she’s achieved to the level that she can create the opportunity for you to achieve for yourself.
When you're serious about making it, we'll help you make it happen.
If you’re looking for a career that allows you unlimited income potential and helping people find the home of their dreams, a career in Real Estate might just be for you. In the last 9 years we have helped hundreds of South Floridians buy and sell their homes.
Does this sound like a career for you? If you are interested in a career in real estate and have been looking for a work environment that is invested in your financial and personal growth, we want to hear from you!
Hello 'Future' Buyer Specialist!
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend training calls, trainings and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Present our company benefits so they see the need to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.